Hello and good morning! I hope you’re all having a happy day! I am, even though I’m sick.
Next month is my 21st birthday, and I wanted to do something special: 21 random acts of kindness (or more) during the month of May. I won’t be drinking alcohol ever so I thought I’d do something else that’s way more awesome.
But I need your help. I have a list of 9 acts of kindness, but I need more. I’d love to have 21 or more, but even if I don’t reach that number, I plan to just repeat the others again and again.
Here’s what I have so far:
- Pass out flowers (not roses)
- Leave uplifting messages on paper on the tables at restaurants/cafe’s for people to find
- Leave “take what you need” papers on poles
- Put money in parking meters
- Pay for the person behind me in line
- Give goodie bags to the homeless, ask for their name and talk with them
- Write a real handwritten letter to friends and family
- Make lunch for someone and stick an uplifting note inside
- Let people go in front of me in line
Does anybody have any ideas? Thanks for the help!